This can often be a big decision to make and as with anything, having the right knowledge and help can make all the difference. Coast Creek & Country Realty offers a fresh approach to property management, where you, your property and your tenant are given the support, communication and attention that you deserve.
Our Property Management team are continuously up to date with all legal aspects and have many years of experience; we understand your needs and run a small rent roll so we have the time to attend promptly to every detail. We also understand the financial aspects of having an investment and the importance of minimising any costs involved including vacancy times. The policies and procedures that we have in place ensure that we find the right tenants for the right properties which minimises problems and assists us to more easily monitor your property. We also have the experience to offer you the right advice and give you peace of mind that your property is in safe hands. Unlike most other agencies, we do not charge a commission and extra costs for every little service (advertising, inspections, lease renewals, reports), we believe that is what our fee for service is. Coast Creek & Country Realty also offers a competitive fee of 8% plus GST.
A few things to consider when renting a property….
- Your circumstances and if it is long term or short term?
- What amount of rent do you need to achieve?
- Are you renting the property with or without furniture?
- Do you have the required legal insurances and are they the right type for your property?
- Does the property need any maintenance prior to letting?
- If there is a swimming pool, is it compliant? And what are your legal obligations?
- Does the property have compliant smoke alarms? And what are your legal obligations?
- Is the property compliant to pass all water rates onto the tenant?
These are just a few important things to consider when renting out your property and as the law is changing all the time, it is important to make sure everything is covered, having an experienced agency that is committed to you can take care of all these things and every other aspect of the management of your investment.
If you would like any further information on the services that Coast Creek & Country offers please contact,
Administration/Assistant Property Manager
0451 126 037
Property Manager/Sales Consultant
0404 001 311
0411 843 555